No cheating! No looking around; no using anything on or in your desk.
Can you beat 18? (The average.) Write down your answers and check them
after completing all the questions.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there (in the United States)? (Don't laugh, some
people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What 6 colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What 2 letters typically don't appear on a telephone keypad? (DO NOT
Look at your Phone! No cheating!)
6. What 2 numbers on the telephone keypad don't have letters by them? (I
TOLD YOU NOT To Look at your Phone! No cheating!)
7. When you walk does your left arm swing w/your right or left leg?
8. How many matches are in a standard pack?
9. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
10. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
11. Which way do hurricanes spin, counter-clockwise or clockwise?
12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
13. How many channels on a VHF TV tuner?
14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on? (Ladies, No
15. On a NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
16. Which way do fans rotate?
17. Whose face is on a dime?
18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
19. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
20. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
25. On which playing card is the cardmaker's trademark?
26. On which side of a venetian blind is the control that adjusts the
opening between the slats?
27. On the back of a $1 bill, what is in the center?
28. There are 12 buttons on a touch-tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no
29. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
30. Does a merry-go-round (carrousel) turn counter clockwise or