Top ten reasons God created Eve
Top ten reasons God created Eve:
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in
the garden because men hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone
to hand him the TV remote.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf
when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to get
one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's
appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which
night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men
would never be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never
remember where he put his tools.
3. The Scripture account of creation indicates Adam
needed someone to blame his troubles on when God
caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says. "It is not good for man to be alone!"
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped
back, scratched His head and said. "I can do better