Office Inspirational Posters
TOP 20 SAYINGS WE'D LIKE TO SEE ON THOSE OFFICE INSPIRATIONAL POSTERS:
* Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.
* If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably
haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
* Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG
fourteen times gives you job security.
* Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
* A person who smiles in the face of adversity... probably has a scapegoat.
* Plagiarism saves time.
* If at first you don't succeed, try management.
* Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
* TEAMWORK...means never having to take all the blame yourself.
* The beatings will continue until morale improves.
* Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
* We waste time, so you don't have to.
* Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!
* Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
* A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
* When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
* INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
* Succeed in spite of management.
* Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment