20 lines from Star Wars that can be improved if you substitute the word 'pants'
1. A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.
2. We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants, up or down.
3. She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander.
4. These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.
5. I find your lack of pants disturbing.
6. These pants contain the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.
7. Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more time!
8. General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.
9. Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
10. I used to bulls-eye Womp-rats in my pants back home.
11. Governor Tarkin. I should have recognised your foul pants when I was brought on board
12. You look strong enough to pull the pants off a Gundark!
13. That blast came from those pants! That thing's operational!
14. Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
15. Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.
16. Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
17. Yeah, well short pants are better then no pants at all, Chewie.
18. Attention. This is Lando Calrissian. The Empire has taken control of my pants. I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.
19. I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
20. You came in those pants? You're braver then I thought.