Right Way Of Setting Up Bellsouth Email On iPhone.
||Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 6:54 AM
The process of setting up Bellsouth email on Apple iPhone is quite easy, yet there are certain steps that you need to perform in the right way, otherwise, it won’t be possible to set up the email properly. The steps we are about to discuss work for all iPhone models, though there will be small changes in the steps, the core steps remain the same. So, without any further ado, let us find out what those steps are:
1. You need to start off with going to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ option, which is in the ‘Settings’ menu.
2. Under that option, you need to set up new email accounts or add an existing email ID to your device. After you add Bellsouth email login ID, you can use another email ID or a 3rd party email app to send and receive emails from your Bellsouth email account.
3. After that, you need to launch the settings app on your Apple iPhone followed by selecting ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ option.
4. There will be an option named ‘Accounts’, which you have to tap and then, tap the option named ‘Add Accounts’.
5. After tapping ‘add accounts’, you need to select ‘Other’ as your account type.
6. It’s time to tap the option named ‘Add Mail Account’.
7. Under this option, there will be several blank fields that you will have to fill. You can enter your name, your Bellsouth net email login ID and password properly.
8. You need to enter Bellsouth email server details in the blank fields. The email server that Bellsouth uses belong to AT&T, reason being, Bellsouth has been bought by AT&T.
BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Email Settings
||Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 10:08 AM
I wanted to get more of these things from here, and they can come from anywhere. I guess that if you can tell me about the essay education that is going on here, it will be the best thing for me to have.
||Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 5:18 AM
cool this post http://freegiftcardgenrator.com and http://onlinefreegiftcodesgenerator.com