Quantcast

The Manbottle Library  :  Open Forum  :  Questions  :  If a midget and a normal sized person have sex, will their baby be a midget or normal size?

If a midget and a normal sized person have sex, will their baby be a midget or normal size?


Guest Friday, April 13, 2007 at 3:24 PM


Curtis Friday, April 13, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Yes. 

Most likely normal size, but it could go either way.  All depends on the genes.


Guest Friday, April 13, 2007 at 7:31 PM

What if 2 midgets had a baby, would it more likely be munchkin sized?


Guest Monday, April 16, 2007 at 1:33 PM

If you assume that both parents have the same form of dwarfism, and that the particular dwarfism in question is due to a single recessive gene, then there is a 1 in 4 chance the kid would be munchkin sized. 


Guest Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 1:27 PM

Has a woman ever gave birth to twins where one's been normal sized but the other one's been oompa loompa sized?


Curtis Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Probably.  No reason why it couldn't happen, and if it can it probably has.

Then there is this...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096320/
...based on a true story  : )


Guest Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 1:29 PM

I never knew that film was a true story and that Shwarzenegger and De Vito are brothers in real life.

Was Arnie taking steroids when that movie was made?


Curtis Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 8:14 PM

No, but Danny was... 

...his body rejected them.    : )


Guest Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:55 AM

The most common form of dwarfism is Achondroplasia.  This is an autosomal dominant gene.  Therefore, if an Achondroplastic person and a normal height person have a child, there is a 50% chance that child will be normal height and a 50% chance it will be achondroplasic.  If two achondroplasic people have a child, there is a 25% chance of normal height, a 50% chance of achondroplasia, and a 25% chance that the pregnancy will not be viable.


Guest Tuesday, May 01, 2007 at 5:02 PM

The other night I was watching a medical mysteries show.  They showed a husband and wife (both dwarves) who had 2 sets of twins.  One set was of normal size (not dwarves).  As far as the other set of twins, one boy was normal size and the other was a dwarf.  So it most certainly is possible.


Hot Rod Monday, May 28, 2007 at 4:42 AM

I hear the Wizard knows, just follow the yellow brick road.


allanjanssen Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 9:49 AM

I"m not sure, but I once knew a midget that had a huge dick. Unfortuately he never got laid in his life because when he got an erection all the blood would flow to his dick and the lack of blood to his brain would cause him to faint!  Poor guy!


Guest Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 9:29 PM

hybrid??!


Guest Friday, March 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM

the baby will most likely be a midget also.


Guest Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM

It depends on the genes. In the case of twins, yes, one can be normal sized and one can be a midget. Or, both can midgets or both can be normal sized.


Guest Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 8:35 PM

you should ask your mom.


Guest Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM


Post


Title Comment Signed in as Guest, Sign In Now

This compliation is copyright © 2000-2014 Wiggins Professional Services, Inc.
Individual items contained herein are the copyright of their respective owners.