Hard Reset Belkin Range Extender To Default Settings
||Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 12:43 AM
It's hard to reset the belkin range extender to default settings for me. Can you please suggest me the way to reset it?
||Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:12 AM
1. Leave Your Range Extender Powered ON.
2. Find the circular button marked "Reset" on the back of your router.
3. Use a pin or paperclip and press the "Reset" button.
4. Hold the "Reset" button down for 10 seconds.
5. Release the button.
6. Wait for one minute for your range extender to fully Reboot and restore the factory setting.
Belkin Setup N300 | Belkin N300 WiFi Router Setup | Belkin N300 Setup Support
||Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 4:35 AM
Today, I was just browsing Image consulting along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking.