Things I MUST remember when I come back as a dog...
1. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
2. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when
I'm lying under the coffee table.
3. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge, behind
the sofa or under the bed.
4. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before
entering the house.
5. I will not eat the cats' food, before they eat it
or after they throw it up.
6. I will stop trying to find the few remaining
pieces of clean carpet in the house when I am about
to get sick.
7. I will not throw up in the car.
8. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs,
etc. just because I like the way they smell.
9. "Kitty box crunchies", although they are tastie,
are not food.
10. I will not eat any more Kleenex or napkins and
then redeposit them in the backyard after processing.
11. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
12. I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not
13. I will not chew crayons or pens,especially not
the red ones, or my people will think I am
14. When in the car, I will not insist on having the
window rolled down when it's raining outside.
15. We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each
time I hear one on TV.
16. I will not steal my mom's underwear and dance
all over the backyard with it.
17. The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are mom &
18. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
19. I will not bite the officer's hand when he
reaches in for dad's driver's license and car
20. I will not play tug-of-war with dad's underwear
when he's on the toilet.
21. I will not eat mint flavored dental floss out of
the bathroom garbage, because I don't want to have
a string hanging out of my butt.
22. I will not play "roll around in the dirt" after
just getting a bath.
23. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an
acceptable way of saying hello.
24. I will not hump on any person's leg just because
I thought it was the right thing to do.
25. I will not fart in my owners face while sleeping
on the pillow next to their head.
26. I will not come in from outside and immediately
drag my butt across the carpet.
27. The toilet bowl is not a never ending water
supply and, just because the water is blue, it
doesn't mean it is cleaner.
28. I will not sit in the middle of the living room
and lick my crotch when company is over.
29. Suddenly turning around and smelling my butt
makes people put me outside.
30. The cat is not a squeaky toy so when I play with
him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good