Are you a prostitute or a software consultant...
Are you a prostitute or a software consultant…
1. You work very odd hours.
2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client
3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the
4. You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.
5. You charge by the hour but your time can be
extended for the right price.
6. You are not proud of what you do.
7. Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.
8. It's difficult to have a family.
9. You have no job satisfaction.
10. If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you
to another client.
11. You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for
12. People ask you, "What do you do?" and you can't
13. Your family hardly recognizes you at reunions (at
least the reunions you attend.)
14. Your friends have distanced themselves from you
and you're left hanging with only other
15. Your client pays for your hotel room plus your
16. Your client always wants to know how much you
charge and what they get for the money.
17. Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or BMWs.
18. Your pimp encourages drinking and you become
addicted to drugs to ease the pain of it all.
19. You know the pimp is charging more than you are
worth but if the client is foolish enough to pay it's
not your problem.
20. When you leave to go see a client, you look great,
but return looking like hell (compare your appearance
on Monday AM to Friday PM).
21. You are rated on your "performance" in an
22. Even though you get paid the big bucks, it's the
client who walks away smiling.
23. The client always thinks your "cut" of your
billing rate is higher than it actually is, and in
turn, expects miracles from you.
24. When you deduct your "take" from your billing
rate, you constantly wonder if you could get a better
deal with another pimp.
25. Everyday you wake up and tell yourself, "I'm not
going to be doing this stuff the rest of my life."